Clayton, DE Surveillance needed

  • GWITX@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2001
      Hello group,

      I will need to have some surveillance done in Clayton, DE which is in Kent
      County. Is there anyone near this area that can accept this assignment? If so
      please contact me with your cost and I can give you more details. Will be
      about a 4 hour job.

      <A HREF="http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/RogerHollowayInvestigations.html">Roger Holloway Investigations</A>
      TX LIC A-10709
      1302 Mockingbird
      Iowa Park, Texas 76367

      Serving all of Texas located in Wichita County. Can sub work out anywhere.

      Your Peace of mind, personal well-being and safety, and financial future are
      taken seriously by our agency.

      For Peace of Mind...
      Leave the Search to US

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING": This electronic message contains

      information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information
      is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated
      above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
      of the content of this message/information is prohibited.

      Member:
      NAIS

      Copy and paste to visit our web site.

      http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/RogerHollowayInvestigations.html

    • David Kopel
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2001
        Try these guys, I beleive they are close to that county...... since Kent
        County is a tough location for any services to be performed (ie. long
        distance).

        Hall, Calvin D.

        Atlantic Process & Legal Service, Inc.
        P.O. Box 595
        Bel Air, MD 21014
        54 North Main Street
        Bel Air, MD 21014

        Phone(s): (410) 879-1641, (410) 459-4642

        Fax Number: (410) 893-2958

        -----------------------
        Foreman, Jeff

        Jeff Foreman & Associates
        617 Cedar Lane
        Bel Air, MD 21015

        Phone(s): (410) 515-0928, (410) 207-6200

        Fax Number: (410) 515-0060

        David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
        www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...

[...]

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>