Looking for fulltime process servers !!!

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2001
      Hello group:

      Our company has recently signed on 2 large corporate accounts who have guaranteed us approximately 120 cases on a weekly bases and 40 "out of state" cases PER MONTH !!!!!! Additionally, last month, we acquired another process serving company in the local area who was producing about $90K annually in gross revenues !!!!

      If your looking to build your future with a larger company and increase your income and portfolio, you have to contact us !!!!!

      We're looking for 4 full-time process servers to serve court papers in the following, MARYLAND COUNTIES:

      (a) Baltimore City/County (21216, 21217, 21215, 21223, 21207, 21227, 21225)
      (b) Harford County & Cecil County (all zipcodes)
      (c) Montgomery & Prince George's County (all zipcodes)
      (d) Howard County (all zipcodes)

      Please E-MAIL me privately if anyone lives in these areas and can handle this volume. Resume and background checks are a must

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...