Service in: Elkins Park, Pennsylvania 19027 (North Carolina case coming Monday)

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2001
      We must ship the case UPS/FEDx for a show cause order on or before 12-21 "Personal Service Only". Please e-mail Price, ph# and fax#. It may be faxable for this weekend (waiting for autho from client if faxing is okay).

      Talk to me......

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...