Re: [infoguys-list] FW: assistance

  • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2001
      Good Morning Patricia, There are a lot of answers to your questions. There
      is no good or bad child recovery lists I know of or even heard of. Usually
      the clients are referred by attorneys or the length of time and experience of
      the private Investigator. In my case I have been in the investigation
      business in california , oregon and central america for over 41 years. Even
      though I have participated in the recovery of children for several years,
      today I concentrate my recoverys in Central America from Mexico to Columbia,
      Ecuador, Venzulea because my contacts and knowledge of the terrain is in the
      Central America area. My rates varie from $7000.00 minimum to $35,000.00 ,
      depending on number of children, risk factor to myself. I do not at anytime
      put the children at risk. If I learn the client is dangerous to the children
      I will not take the recovery. I gage the fee by the risk factor to myself
      and the expenses I have to pay out to possibly others and the time involved
      etc etc. This is a very dangerous occupation at times and especially in the
      middle ease and some central and south america countries. Sometimes the
      client is very stupid and does things that jeopardize the recovery and I
      have had one occassion where I walked away at the last moment because the
      client put all of us in excessive danger in columbia. You can be shot at the
      drop of a hat just driving on the highway by different factions. I hope I
      answered most of your concerns. Tom Hoy, AM/PM Investigations & Security
      Int'l Heredia ,Costa Rica (506) 237-6273 Tel/Fax (506) 269-8713 home
    • Megan I. Todd
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2001
        Hello all.

        I am trying to locate a PI in Indiana named Stacia
        Salazar-Rutherford or Stacia Rutherford. She used to
        be located in Greenfield, Indiana, but her number
        there is now unpublished. If anyone has her
        information or knows where I can find it I would be
        most appreciative.

        Thanks -
        Megan I. Todd
        vansmyatt@...