FW: assistance

  • Patricia RSdM.
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2001
      Dear group,

      A few weeks ago I posted a message, as displayed below.
      As you can see, I was asking for '...professional recoverers of parentally
      internationally abducted children...' from anywhere in the world.
      I got a lot of private messages in my e-mail-box, a lot of feed back from
      you.
      Thank you very much for that.
      However..., it raised these 3 additional questions:
      -is there somewhere a list availabe of 'good' and/or bad 'recoverers'?
      -can somebody help me to obtain such a list, before I waste my time and/or
      my clients money with 'no good' child recoverers?
      -what are the average prices in this type of business?
      Also it's obvious that I don't want to jeopardize the security of the child
      that has to be recovered.
      Please e-mail me privately about this issue. ( p.sobreira@... )

      Thanks in advance,

      Patricia
      N.N. B.V.

      ----------

    • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2001
        Good Morning Patricia, There are a lot of answers to your questions. There
        is no good or bad child recovery lists I know of or even heard of. Usually
        the clients are referred by attorneys or the length of time and experience of
        the private Investigator. In my case I have been in the investigation
        business in california , oregon and central america for over 41 years. Even
        though I have participated in the recovery of children for several years,
        today I concentrate my recoverys in Central America from Mexico to Columbia,
        Ecuador, Venzulea because my contacts and knowledge of the terrain is in the
        Central America area. My rates varie from $7000.00 minimum to $35,000.00 ,
        depending on number of children, risk factor to myself. I do not at anytime
        put the children at risk. If I learn the client is dangerous to the children
        I will not take the recovery. I gage the fee by the risk factor to myself
        and the expenses I have to pay out to possibly others and the time involved
        etc etc. This is a very dangerous occupation at times and especially in the
        middle ease and some central and south america countries. Sometimes the
        client is very stupid and does things that jeopardize the recovery and I
        have had one occassion where I walked away at the last moment because the
        client put all of us in excessive danger in columbia. You can be shot at the
        drop of a hat just driving on the highway by different factions. I hope I
        answered most of your concerns. Tom Hoy, AM/PM Investigations & Security
        Int'l Heredia ,Costa Rica (506) 237-6273 Tel/Fax (506) 269-8713 home
      • Megan I. Todd
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2001
          Hello all.

          I am trying to locate a PI in Indiana named Stacia
          Salazar-Rutherford or Stacia Rutherford. She used to
          be located in Greenfield, Indiana, but her number
          there is now unpublished. If anyone has her
          information or knows where I can find it I would be
          most appreciative.

          Thanks -
          Megan I. Todd
          vansmyatt@...