Cleaning up cassette tapes Help

  • GWITX@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2001
      Hello group,

      I need to get 6 cassette tapes cleaned up so that you can here what was said
      clearly. Can any one can help me on this by recommending someone?

      <A HREF="http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/RogerHollowayInvestigations.html">Roger Holloway Investigations</A>
      TX LIC A-10709
      1302 Mockingbird
      Iowa Park, Texas 76367

      Serving all of Texas located in Wichita County. Can sub work out anywhere.

      Your Peace of mind, personal well-being and safety, and financial future are
      taken seriously by our agency.

      For Peace of Mind...
      Leave the Search to US

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING": This electronic message contains
      information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information
      is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated
      above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
      of the content of this message/information is prohibited.

      Member:
      NAIS

      Copy and paste to visit our web site.

      http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/RogerHollowayInvestigations.html