Update & Invitation !

  • profilady@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2001
      Hello Group -

      I just wanted to let you know that my website has been
      updated with NEW pages and NEW colors, graphics, etc.

      INVITATION: I have sent up a 'link exchange' and if any of your have
      a site you'd like to add to my page, just let me know. Simply send
      me, via private email, a brief description of your site and your
      URL/Site Name. All I ask is for a link back to my site. If
      interested let me know. There are a few on there already.

      Also NEW options such as 'interactive chat', listen to the 'Jukebox'
      (upper left corner - pick your own music), 'Tell-A-Friend', mailing
      list options, guestbook, and more !

      Please check it out at http://maxpages.com/hft and please
      take a moment to sign the guest book.

      Thanks and have a wonderful day !