can you help?

  • Ettisch-EnchelmaierGmbH2@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2001
      Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 15:36:01 -0800 (PST)
      From: Brian Lockrey <lockrey171@...>
      Subject: New Member Info

      Hello:

      My name is Brian Lockrey and I work for Data Assist,
      Inc. in Columbus, Ohio and I have a Masters degree in
      Computer Science and a degree in Electronics.

      My company does Data Recovery, Computer Forensics
      and Data Discovery. I am not a PI, but we work closely
      with PI's, Law firms, CPA's, Investigators, etc.
      because of the services that we offer. In fact, we
      "are the Computer Forensics" department for some
      firms.

      I am very interested in "Partnering" with firms that
      could profit by offering more computer related
      services. We have a 5000 sq ft. data center with many
      interesting tools and a great crew. Plus, we really
      enjoy working with professionals such as Investigators
      and Attorneys.

      Please visit http://legal.assist.com or call me for
      more info.

      Thanks,
      Brian Lockrey
      614-888-8088 x 104

      Dear Sir!

      This is VERY interesting for me, since I am on
      my way to do an MSc in Computer Science, but focusing
      on the new media and how the PIs use them.

      So I am interested in the latest development.

      Any "hot" tips or websites or or.

      MANY thanks in advance,
      Yours sincerely,
      Nearly 30 years of GLOBEWIDE investigations of all kinds
      M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., President, CEO Tel.+49-6238-989 098
      Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH Fax. +49+6238-989099 + +6238-1313
      Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany (+1 h GMT, -6-9 h USA)
      http://home.hiwaay.net/~pvteye/ettisch.html