Presentation...

  • profilady@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2001
      I happen to know a lot of people are curious as to
      what my presentations are about....

      Recently presented at a high school and one of the
      students made a wonderful Power Point presentation for
      me. While it was at a high school, my presentations
      are the same as if I was presenting to President Bush.
      It gives a very clear representation of my work. In
      one of the frames my face looks (only looks :)
      distorted but what the heck.

      If you would like to receive it, drop me an email at

      profilady@...

      and I'll send it to you. Feel free, after you receive
      it, to pass it onto anyone as you so choose. ALL my
      attachments are scanned by Norton Anti-Virus so never
      fear !

      Also - if you do not have Powerpoint on your computer,
      don't worry - neither do I. Just go to
      http://www.microsoft.com/powerpoint/default.htm and
      ONLY download the 'Powerpoint Viewer'. Very simple.

      Let me know if you are interested.

      =====
      Treyce Benavidez, HA/HFT/PI license PD10089
      The Handwriting Company
      2224 S. 77 SSS, Ste. 96-181
      Harlingen, TX 78550
      Ph: 956-440-0919, Fax: 775-924-3071