For Hire in NYC

  • André Peter Schlesinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2001
      Once again I am circulating my résumé among PI professionals and
      agencies in hopes of acquiring employment in New York City area. I
      have over two and a half years investigative experience including
      surveillance, investigative research, and administrative duties
      associated with private investigation as well as excellent computer and
      audio/video related skills. Ideal situation would include full time
      steady employment performing surveillance and other investigative
      functions associated with private investigation under a licensed agency
      or individual professional in Manhattan and the surrounding boroughs
      although I will consider other options. I am currently working for an
      agency on a part time case by case basis. Résumé available upon
      request. Please contact me off the list.

      Sincerely,
      André Schlesinger
      New York City

      --