Media day...

  • profilady@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2001
      Just wanted to share this 'media day' with the group. Today, I
      received a phone call from an assistant producer to TWO NATIONAL
      shows -

      48 Hours
      CBS News with Dan Rather

      48 hours is interested in running a show on criminal cases I've
      worked and...

      Dan Rather's is interested in running a show on the
      handwriting 'danger signs' in kids/teens AND how Handwriting
      Formation Therapy turns them around.

      Nothing is confirmed yet but they are definitely interested ! ALSO -
      was contacted by two other media sources today:

      (1) WDEL Radio out of Wilmington, Delaware - about appearing on one
      of their talkradio shows.

      (2) Times Newspaper and Times Online from the United Kingdom (not
      exactly sure where but wow - what an awesome accent she had) :-)

      Question is... do I really want to fly to New York right now or
      anytime soon?