Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island

  • dionnenjm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2001
      For those of you who may require assistance throughout Massachusetts,
      Connecticut or Rhode Island, please contact Case In Point, Inc. via e-mail at
      caseinpointinc@... or call toll-free: 1-800-370-2116.
      We were previously on the list as the Southern New England division of
      Nickels, but changed the name this year with continued retention of
      licensing, insurance and bonding in all states in which we work.
      Thank You,
      Nancy
      [Unable to display image]
      Nancy J. M. Dionne, Director of Marketing
      Case In Point, Inc.
      Investigations throughout Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island
      phone: 1-800-370-2116 facsimile: 800-397-2963
      Company E-mail: Caseinpointinc@...