Special Announcement

  • sia007@Bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2001
      To: LEO's & PI's

      Southern Intelligence Agency, Inc. is pleased to offer sub-contract
      Signal Piracy opportunities for the WBC/IBF Heavyweight Championship
      of Prince Hasim Rahman v. Lennox Lewis on November 17th. Terms have
      been changed as follows:

      ***PAYMENT in 14 - 21 days after receipt of approved affidavits!

      SIA represents a collection of integrity-driven individuals with
      decades of experience in Law Enforcement, and provides personal
      support and training to assist your efforts. We welcome you to
      review our profile at the hyperlink below. The people behind the
      organization ARE the organization! Before you choose an agency, look
      carefully and consider the most important facts.

      Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

      Sincerely,

      Rocky J. Lapomardo, B.S., M.Ed.
      Sergeant, Massachusetts State Police (Ret.)
      FBI National Academy Graduate, 158th Session
      Managing Director

      Kenneth R. Kennedy, B.S., M.S.
      DEA, Special Assistant in Charge (Ret.)
      Director of Investigations