New Company

  • GWITX@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2001
      Hello All

      I have received my new TX company License # A-10709 and have made some
      changes to my web site as well. Please take a look at it and if possible link
      to my site pass it around and so on. Thank you all for everything I have
      learned here and look forward to working with you for years to come.

      http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/RogerHollowayInvestigations.html
      <A HREF="http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/RogerHollowayInvestigations.html">Roger Holloway Investigations</A>
      TX LIC A-10709
      1302 Mockingbird
      Iowa Park, Texas 76367
      940-592-1013

      Your Peace of mind, personal well-being and safety, and financial future are
      taken seriously by our agency.

      For Peace of Mind...
      Leave the Search to US

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING": This electronic message contains
      information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information
      is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated
      above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
      of the content of this message/information is prohibited."

      Member:
      NAIS

      Copy and paste to visit our web site.

      http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/RogerHollowayInvestigations.html

    • Roger L. Cotterman
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005
        Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Roger L. Cotterman and I am
        the owner of Nite Raider Recovery & Process Services in Paducah,
        Kentucky, serving Western kentucky, Southern Illinois, Eastern Misouri
        & Northern Tennessee.
        The company web page is: HTTP://home.comcast.net/~nite_raider
        I have 20+ years experience in investigations, repossessions, process
        services, surveillance & fugitive recovery. I am currently on doing
        fugitive recovery as a sub- contractor in states other than Illinois &
        Kentucky.
        If you need repossessions or process services, in the above mentioned
        areas, please feel free to contact Nite Raider.
        Sincerely;
        Roger L. Cotterman
        Nite Raider Recover & Process Services
        PO Box 3448