Hireing

  • GWITX@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2001
      I am looking to hire one Investigator with at least one year of experience to
      work in the Wichita Falls, TX area in workers comp, surveillance, child cust,
      background, locates, cases. Please send a resume in an e-mail or mail to
      address below. Do not send as an attachment it will not be opened.

      Roger Holloway (Pi)

      <A HREF="http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/">Investigation Services</A>
      TX LIC A-10709
      1302 Mockingbird
      Iowa Park, Texas 76367
      940-592-1013

      Your Peace of mind, personal well-being and safety, and financial future are
      taken seriously by our agency.

      For Peace of Mind...
      Leave the Search to US

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING": This electronic message contains
      information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information
      is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated
      above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
      of the content of this message/information is prohibited."

      http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/