An invitation...

  • profilady@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2001
      Hello group:

      This is an invitation to let you know that instead of playing phone
      tag, you can get ahold of me via AOL Instant Messenger
      as 'Profilady', and via ICQ #137923370.

      AND you can read my more RECENT article and see my more RECENT
      picture by sending a BLANK email to:

      TreycePix@...

      Hope to 'talk' with you soon for any reason.

      Have a great day !

      Treyce Benavidez, HA/PI
      The Handwriting Company
      2224 S. 77 Sunshine Strip