New to list

  • bigzerodog@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9 7:56 PM
      Hello all.

      I specialize in phone breaks, non-pubs, and other similarly-sourced
      information. I do my best work in the Greater L.A. area, but I can
      probably help you solve seemingly-impossible problems in other places
      too.

      I like tough cases, and I love to see the bad guys get what they
      deserve. I will only work for licensed PIs and lawyers.

      E-mail off-list for more info. Very fast turnaround if need be.

      -L