Service in: Media, Pennsylvania

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2001
      We have a rush document to serve at a business address on TWO DEFENDANTS personally at the same address. They are being served as: Individuals and as representatives of the company.

      Forward your address and FLAT FEE PRICE so that we can ship the documents to you on Tuesday !

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...