Re: [infoguys-list] RE: ex

  • affordablepidick@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2001
      Thanks for writing back. These guys gave me a real hard time about offering
      advise. I guess because it was free??? I don't make a good business man, I
      just know what I'm doing and want to help those in need. Good luck with your
      search and if you need further assistance feel free to call me at:
      601-857-5822 or 601-941-9320 or you can email me at PrivateMS@...