Service of Process: Delta, PA

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2001
      10-page faxable serve for Monday Morning.

      We have a husband and wife summons which is subserve on anyone who answers the door as long as both defendants STILL LIVE at the residence.

      Need assistance for ONE flat fee price to serve both at the same time at the residence. Please forward your fax#, address, etc.....

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...