Re: [infoguys-list] Non compete form and others

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2001
      Roger:

      We have the forms your looking for which was written by our corporate
      attorney and has PROTECTED OUR COMPANY in many ways during the past 15
      years. We have 62 process servers that work for our company exclusively!

      If you need the forms, please e-mail me privately......

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...

      From: <GWITX@...>
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2001
        There is one problem with no compete forms. Most of them do not apply to
        anyone. The legal opinion that I have been presented with, is that an
        ex-employee can do the same kinda of work, but not with the same company that
        you provide service to.

        It will keep them from contacting your clients for business, but if there are
        other companies in the same business, and they wanted to work for one of
        them, the no-compete contract is no good. At least in Florida.

        J. R. Long Jr.
        Investigative Services Of Tampa, Inc.
        813-964-9159 cell: 813-215-7656

      • Ettisch-EnchelmaierGmbH2@t-online.de
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2001
          Hi! 11/4/2001

          I just wonder whether there is no copyright coming in here?

          Kind regards,
          Nearly 30 years of GLOBEWIDE investigations of all kinds
          M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., President, CEO Tel.+49-6238-989 098
          Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH Fax. +49+6238-989099 + +6238-1313
          Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany (+1 h GMT, -6-9 h USA)
          http://home.hiwaay.net/~pvteye/ettisch.html