Non compete form and others

  • GWITX@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2001
      Group

      I need a non compete form for employees and management personnel. Also any
      other forms you may have that I can use to go by and make my own. Thank you
      all for your help.

      Roger Holloway

      <A HREF="http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/">Great West Investigations</A>
      TX LIC A-06989
      1302 Mockingbird
      Iowa Park, Texas 76367
      940-592-1013

      Your Peace of mind, personal well-being and safety, and financial future are
      taken seriously by our agency.

      For Peace of Mind...
      Leave the Search to US

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This electronic message contains
      information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information
      is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated
      above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
      of the content of this message/information is prohibited."

      http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/

    • David Kopel
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2001
        Roger:

        We have the forms your looking for which was written by our corporate
        attorney and has PROTECTED OUR COMPANY in many ways during the past 15
        years. We have 62 process servers that work for our company exclusively!

        If you need the forms, please e-mail me privately......

        David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
        www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...

        From: <GWITX@...>
[...]

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

      • ISOT272638@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2001
          There is one problem with no compete forms. Most of them do not apply to
          anyone. The legal opinion that I have been presented with, is that an
          ex-employee can do the same kinda of work, but not with the same company that
          you provide service to.

          It will keep them from contacting your clients for business, but if there are
          other companies in the same business, and they wanted to work for one of
          them, the no-compete contract is no good. At least in Florida.

          J. R. Long Jr.
          Investigative Services Of Tampa, Inc.
          813-964-9159 cell: 813-215-7656

        • Ettisch-EnchelmaierGmbH2@t-online.de
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2001
            Hi! 11/4/2001

            I just wonder whether there is no copyright coming in here?

            Kind regards,
            Nearly 30 years of GLOBEWIDE investigations of all kinds
            M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., President, CEO Tel.+49-6238-989 098
            Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH Fax. +49+6238-989099 + +6238-1313
            Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany (+1 h GMT, -6-9 h USA)
            http://home.hiwaay.net/~pvteye/ettisch.html