TSI

  • trojansecurities@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Dear All,

      A quick update from Fayeteville.

      TSI was established by former Elite British & US Military personnel,
      we have a operations and training facility, only used for law
      enforcement and operational teams. We are currently running a two
      week advanced protection, urban/ maritime counter terrorism course,
      Nov 8 being attended by tactical medics, federal agents and some
      police. The training is advanced, we like to have experienced guys
      attend, then we can cut out the basics and move on to what needs to
      be taught.

      Well take a look at the web site, will give you the details on there.

      www.trojansecurities.com

      Kind regards, TSI.