Re: ex

  • ray_madison@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2001
      I'm looking for my wife's ex also. I want to return her.

    • affordablepidick@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2001
        Thanks for writing back. These guys gave me a real hard time about offering
        advise. I guess because it was free??? I don't make a good business man, I
        just know what I'm doing and want to help those in need. Good luck with your
        search and if you need further assistance feel free to call me at:
        601-857-5822 or 601-941-9320 or you can email me at PrivateMS@...