Re: [infoguys-list] RE: ex

  • VALID-INFO
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2001
      Could you refer me to who hepls you?
      I'm looking for my wife's ex-husband.
      thanks.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <toliking@...>
      To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 10:32 PM
      Subject: [infoguys-list] RE: ex

      e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
      cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

    • ray_madison@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2001
        I'm looking for my wife's ex also. I want to return her.

      • affordablepidick@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2001
          Thanks for writing back. These guys gave me a real hard time about offering
          advise. I guess because it was free??? I don't make a good business man, I
          just know what I'm doing and want to help those in need. Good luck with your
          search and if you need further assistance feel free to call me at:
          601-857-5822 or 601-941-9320 or you can email me at PrivateMS@...