RE: ex

  • toliking@sktc.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2001
      Earlier in October I asked for some advice in finding my ex-husband.
      I just want to say thanks to the ones willing to help and offer
      advice. And to the others, no I'm not a stalker or some weird person-
      just a lady getting a raw deal because of a "jerk" and I want him to
      take care of his responsibilities so I can get on with the business
      of life. I haven't found this guy yet but I'm working on it and I'll
      get it done. Gee, maybe I should find a new line of work and become
      a P.I. Thanks guys.
    • VALID-INFO
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2001
        Could you refer me to who hepls you?
        I'm looking for my wife's ex-husband.
        thanks.

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

      • ray_madison@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2001
          I'm looking for my wife's ex also. I want to return her.

        • affordablepidick@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2001
            Thanks for writing back. These guys gave me a real hard time about offering
            advise. I guess because it was free??? I don't make a good business man, I
            just know what I'm doing and want to help those in need. Good luck with your
            search and if you need further assistance feel free to call me at:
            601-857-5822 or 601-941-9320 or you can email me at PrivateMS@...