Mr. Harmony- Max reply

  • daviddarrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2001
      Max,
      Thanks for your response and sentiment. I haven't given up, that's just where I'm at present.
      The point I was trying to make for Mr. Harmony was that this is one of the downfalls of the information age- everyone is so unquestioning of what the computer tells them, and it can spoil a reputation with little more than a keystroke!
      My attorney seems to think that somewhere, deep in the bowels of some storehouse, there is a paper record, copies of which can be used to at least disprove the tripe being spewed by the computers. remember, garbage in, garbage out. It's just a matter of getting the right person (got to find out who that is, first) off their butt and go get the file.
      It occurs to me that there may be consequences that may be used as leverage. Defamation of character comes to mind, something has been published about me that is false. It's mostly a matter of if I want to expend the resources to pursue it.
      Thanks again for your concern Max, all good things come to pass.
      David R. Darrow
      Grand Junction, CO