Egypt & Middle East

  • M. Geron, CFE, F.IPI, CII
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2001
      Wes, and Colleagues:

      I have operatives on a regular basis working cases throughout the Middle
      East including Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, Iran, Iraq, Oman, Bahrain,
      Qatar, Kuwait, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Tunisia, and Morocco.

      Let me know if I can assist.
      Michael
      F. & M. GERON (1979) LTD. - ISRAEL
      International Prevention, Investigation, Recovery, and Related Services
      Michael Geron, CFE, F.IPI, CII
      GIN Charter, IOA Charter, AIO (Israel), NALI, ABI, WIN, ASIS, IKD
      Founder & President of the Israel Chapter of A.C.F.E.
      Regional Director for Israel of the CII
      Email: m_geron@...
      Corporate Profile: http://www.Israel-PI.com
      PGP key available on request.