Service of Process: Open minded owners!!!

  • David LPI
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2001
      Hello:

      We're searching for a process serving agency in Maryland and/or DC to join "CORPORATE FORCES" and merge our DC Office with another agency.

      Is there anyone out there within this jurisdiction looking to increase their WEALTH and JOIN FORCES (ie. build a bigger agency) ?

      Just asking? Any one have an open mind about the idea?

      Anyone actually ever try it in their state and have it work out or not?
      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Experts in Tracking Home & Employment Addresses"

    • jph3190@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2001
        I tried work process work but ran into to many "Investigators" "working" for
        law firms. They charge so low the only why to make money is to have a huge
        volume at a continual flow.

        John P. Hilderbrand, Sr.
        Potomac Private Investigations
        North Bethesda, MD 20852