(no subject)

  • TheWeyr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2001
      Forgive the multiple post, however, I do hope that others may benefit
      from this information as well...

      Does anyone know of a website that either:
      1.) Lists employment opportunities specifically for Private Investigators. or,
      2.) Is commonly used to advertise for positions for Private Investigators?

      For anyone kind enough to be interested, I have been doing field work,
      and am now interested in expanding my skills by working on computer searches,
      skip tracing, backgrounds, asset searches and all of the other stuff one can
      do from inside the office. (Legally, as an employee of a licensed
      investigator, as should go without saying.)
      My current employer will give me excellent references.

      Any suggestions on the best way to break into this kind of work,
      including, but not limited to: skills I can develop on my own to be as
      marketable as possible, which firms will apprentice for "inside" work, war
      stories on how YOU got started, and so forth, will be received with much
      gratitude.

      Thank you in advance for your assistance!

      Dragon
      Apprentice Investigator, Los Angeles, California
      Registered Process Server, #4427
      Available for employment only by licensed Private Investigators, Attorneys
      and Insurance Companies for: Process Service, Records Search, Photography,
      Interviews and Statements, Undercover (female), and Surveillance.
      Fifteen years experience in Computer Graphics and Visual Effects.
      Phone: 626-495-2157
      Fax: 626-576-8291
      TheWeyr@...

    • Mr. Robert Harmony
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2001
        As a non-attorney, non-PI, non-employer, and totally
        honest American citizen in litigation with powers
        mightier than myself, but not as mighty as the truth,
        I would be very interested in seeing a background
        check of myself. I don't expect a freebie, but I do
        feel that it is my right to have access to whatever
        information is floating around concerning me. If its
        true, I already know it, and if its false, I can
        refute it. But I can't refute things of which I have
        no knowledge. Any help would be welcome.

        =====
        blastronomer

        http://personals.yahoo.com