Re: [infoguys-list] Egypt

  • Frank Church
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2001
      The only contact I know of there is Abdallah El Said.

      abdallah@...
      Abdallah El Said,
      Fraud Control Manager,
      Citibank/Egypt,
      Tel. +202-597 0589,
      Mobile: +2012-211 6015,
      +2010-506 6606,
      Fax. +202-354 6896.
      Ex-police officer (captain), ex UN observer in Angola.

      I believe that it is illegal to act as a P.I. in Egypt
      and only Attorneys can carry out what you want. So he
      may have to get someone from his international
      listings.
      Regards Frank Church
      Please put me down for your contact in Australia

      wesbreed@... wrote:

      > I have an attorney that needs to have some work done in Egypt.

      Investigators (Australia) Pty Ltd and Process Servers
      (Australia)
      Established since 1969. (Ex 'P' and 'D' Div's Met
      Police, London, U.K.)
      Please visit our Web Site at
      http://www.investigatorsoz.com.au/
      Covering all of Australia and New Zealand.
      Australia is not just a country, it's a way of life.
      ICQ Number 2152771
      Australian Rep & Charter Member "Investigators of
      America"