Egypt

  • wesbreed@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2001
      I have an attorney that needs to have some work done in Egypt. So is there
      anyone out here that might know someone there or close that would like the
      job. He needs to know cost approx. E-mail me or answer here and I'll give him
      the information.

      Wes Breedlove Investigations
      163 mace Street
      Chula Vista, CA 91911
      619-585-1461
      619-585-1465 Fax

    • Frank Church
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2001
        The only contact I know of there is Abdallah El Said.

        abdallah@...
        Abdallah El Said,
        Fraud Control Manager,
        Citibank/Egypt,
        Tel. +202-597 0589,
        Mobile: +2012-211 6015,
        +2010-506 6606,
        Fax. +202-354 6896.
        Ex-police officer (captain), ex UN observer in Angola.

        I believe that it is illegal to act as a P.I. in Egypt
        and only Attorneys can carry out what you want. So he
        may have to get someone from his international
        listings.
        Regards Frank Church
        Please put me down for your contact in Australia

        wesbreed@... wrote:

        > I have an attorney that needs to have some work done in Egypt.

        Investigators (Australia) Pty Ltd and Process Servers
        (Australia)
        Established since 1969. (Ex 'P' and 'D' Div's Met
        Police, London, U.K.)
        Please visit our Web Site at
        http://www.investigatorsoz.com.au/
        Covering all of Australia and New Zealand.
        Australia is not just a country, it's a way of life.
        ICQ Number 2152771
        Australian Rep & Charter Member "Investigators of
        America"