OUCH! HELP! Anyone heard or seen this server???

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2001
      Steve at: Certified Process Servers 10th Judicial Court, P.O. Box 147, Dundee Florida 33838

      We fax a case to you around Sept 7th and you confirmed receipt of it. Now our client is requesting status of the case. It was served as we spoke to the DEFENDANT DIRECTLY............

      We have called your office, faxed you messages about getting back the affidavit in time so we can present it to our client, but your phone#s are not working and you haven't responded. We've already prepaid for the service.------ All we need is a faxed back affidavit and mail the original????

      Please help us, anyone, please help. This is a very important client and very simple service case!.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...