Re: [infoguys-list] Ex

  • sisfe@vzinet.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2001
      Thank you Mr. Rosenthal,

      A big 10-4 Alan.............geeeeeezzzzee, if a person was a PI, why would they ask such a question? I hope bin Laden doesn't write in for assistance! Shouldn't we use a due diligence type of responsibility, inquire...at least to make certain, as PIs, we are not assisting a stalker ?

      Max Farris
      Southwest Intelligence Services
      P.0. Box 1032
      Edgewood, Texas 75117