Re: [infoguys-list] Ex

  • IFindOut@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2001
      How about getting a signature and finding out who's asking before offering up
      services?

      Just a thought in line with what most agree is standard ethical, operating
      procedure?

      Alan J. Rosenthal
      Osinski & Rosenthal Investigations, Inc.
      302 Mercer Mall
      Trenton, NJ 08648-1309
      800-846-1580 Fax 800-558-6424
      New Jersey State Police PI License 6276
      New York City Process Servers License 980000
      <A HREF="www.Osinski-Rosenthal.com">www.Osinski-Rosenthal.com</A>
      HAVE YOU JOINED NCISS, THE ORGANIZATION THAT REPRESENTS ALL OF US? <A
      HREF="www.nciss.org">NCISS</A> Alan J. Rosenthal, Director, Region 2
      2002 SUPER CONFERENCE INFORMATION
      <A HREF="http://www.bombet.com/webschedule.htm">
      http://www.bombet.com/webschedule.htm</A>
    • sisfe@vzinet.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2001
        Thank you Mr. Rosenthal,

        A big 10-4 Alan.............geeeeeezzzzee, if a person was a PI, why would they ask such a question? I hope bin Laden doesn't write in for assistance! Shouldn't we use a due diligence type of responsibility, inquire...at least to make certain, as PIs, we are not assisting a stalker ?

        Max Farris
        Southwest Intelligence Services
        P.0. Box 1032
        Edgewood, Texas 75117
        sisfe@...
        MEF/mf

        How about getting a signature and finding out who's asking before offering up
        services?

        Just a thought in line with what most agree is standard ethical, operating
        procedure?

        Alan J. Rosenthal
        Osinski & Rosenthal Investigations, Inc.
        302 Mercer Mall
        Trenton, NJ 08648-1309
        800-846-1580 Fax 800-558-6424
        New Jersey State Police PI License 6276
        New York City Process Servers License 980000
        <A HREF="www.Osinski-Rosenthal.com">www.Osinski-Rosenthal.com</A>
        HAVE YOU JOINED NCISS, THE ORGANIZATION THAT REPRESENTS ALL OF US? <A
        HREF="www.nciss.org">NCISS</A> Alan J. Rosenthal, Director, Region 2
        2002 SUPER CONFERENCE INFORMATION
        <A HREF="http://www.bombet.com/webschedule.htm">
        http://www.bombet.com/webschedule.htm</A>