Re: [infoguys-list] Ex

  • David LPI
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2001
      Click to our website: www.LEGALPAPERS.net on the locator databsse
      button..... For aout $40 we'll be able to find your person ....... Review
      the site as I would suggest the Employment/Address Search for $40 if you
      have a valid ss# !!

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Experts in Tracking Home & Employment Addresses"

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2001
        There's got to be a way to track down your ex. If he's alive, then he's
        making transactions somewhere. The best thing you could do besides hiring a
        professional, would be to search ALL public records yourself. There are ways
        you can do this if you have Internet access, which will save you a lot of
        legwork. There are many sites out there. Of course they will charge you for
        the info, but nothing is free. I suggest you type in keywords such as: Public
        Records, Search, Find, Tax Commission, Government, Asset search, Real-estate
        records, and so on. Beware, not all sites are what they're cracked up to be.
        The best way to tell if the site is accurate, is to request info on yourself
        that you KNOW should be out there. If the site can't give you that info, then
        chances are, they can't give you any thing. GOOD LUCK!!!

      • IFindOut@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 7, 2001
          How about getting a signature and finding out who's asking before offering up
          services?

          Just a thought in line with what most agree is standard ethical, operating
          procedure?

          Alan J. Rosenthal
          Osinski & Rosenthal Investigations, Inc.
          302 Mercer Mall
          Trenton, NJ 08648-1309
          800-846-1580 Fax 800-558-6424
          New Jersey State Police PI License 6276
          New York City Process Servers License 980000
          <A HREF="www.Osinski-Rosenthal.com">www.Osinski-Rosenthal.com</A>
          HAVE YOU JOINED NCISS, THE ORGANIZATION THAT REPRESENTS ALL OF US? <A
          HREF="www.nciss.org">NCISS</A> Alan J. Rosenthal, Director, Region 2
          2002 SUPER CONFERENCE INFORMATION
          <A HREF="http://www.bombet.com/webschedule.htm">
          http://www.bombet.com/webschedule.htm</A>
        • sisfe@vzinet.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 7, 2001
            Thank you Mr. Rosenthal,

            A big 10-4 Alan.............geeeeeezzzzee, if a person was a PI, why would they ask such a question? I hope bin Laden doesn't write in for assistance! Shouldn't we use a due diligence type of responsibility, inquire...at least to make certain, as PIs, we are not assisting a stalker ?

            Max Farris
            Southwest Intelligence Services
            P.0. Box 1032
            Edgewood, Texas 75117
            sisfe@...
            MEF/mf

            How about getting a signature and finding out who's asking before offering up
            services?

            Just a thought in line with what most agree is standard ethical, operating
            procedure?

            Alan J. Rosenthal
            Osinski & Rosenthal Investigations, Inc.
            302 Mercer Mall
            Trenton, NJ 08648-1309
            800-846-1580 Fax 800-558-6424
            New Jersey State Police PI License 6276
            New York City Process Servers License 980000
            <A HREF="www.Osinski-Rosenthal.com">www.Osinski-Rosenthal.com</A>
            HAVE YOU JOINED NCISS, THE ORGANIZATION THAT REPRESENTS ALL OF US? <A
            HREF="www.nciss.org">NCISS</A> Alan J. Rosenthal, Director, Region 2
            2002 SUPER CONFERENCE INFORMATION
            <A HREF="http://www.bombet.com/webschedule.htm">
            http://www.bombet.com/webschedule.htm</A>