Ex

  • toliking@sktc.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2001
      I need some ideas on the most cost effecient way of tracking down my
      ex-husband so I don't have to pay HIS debts and collection attorneys
      will leave me alone. I'm remarried and I don't need to work but I'm
      not going to ask my husband to pay off bills that my ex is supposed
      to pay according to our divorce degree. I live in Kansas and the ex
      is who knows where. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    • David LPI
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2001
        Click to our website: www.LEGALPAPERS.net on the locator databsse
        button..... For aout $40 we'll be able to find your person ....... Review
        the site as I would suggest the Employment/Address Search for $40 if you
        have a valid ss# !!

        David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
        www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
        "Experts in Tracking Home & Employment Addresses"

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

      • affordablepidick@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 7, 2001
          There's got to be a way to track down your ex. If he's alive, then he's
          making transactions somewhere. The best thing you could do besides hiring a
          professional, would be to search ALL public records yourself. There are ways
          you can do this if you have Internet access, which will save you a lot of
          legwork. There are many sites out there. Of course they will charge you for
          the info, but nothing is free. I suggest you type in keywords such as: Public
          Records, Search, Find, Tax Commission, Government, Asset search, Real-estate
          records, and so on. Beware, not all sites are what they're cracked up to be.
          The best way to tell if the site is accurate, is to request info on yourself
          that you KNOW should be out there. If the site can't give you that info, then
          chances are, they can't give you any thing. GOOD LUCK!!!

        • IFindOut@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 7, 2001
            How about getting a signature and finding out who's asking before offering up
            services?

            Just a thought in line with what most agree is standard ethical, operating
            procedure?

            Alan J. Rosenthal
            Osinski & Rosenthal Investigations, Inc.
            302 Mercer Mall
            Trenton, NJ 08648-1309
            800-846-1580 Fax 800-558-6424
            New Jersey State Police PI License 6276
            New York City Process Servers License 980000
            <A HREF="www.Osinski-Rosenthal.com">www.Osinski-Rosenthal.com</A>
            HAVE YOU JOINED NCISS, THE ORGANIZATION THAT REPRESENTS ALL OF US? <A
            HREF="www.nciss.org">NCISS</A> Alan J. Rosenthal, Director, Region 2
            2002 SUPER CONFERENCE INFORMATION
            <A HREF="http://www.bombet.com/webschedule.htm">
            http://www.bombet.com/webschedule.htm</A>
          • sisfe@vzinet.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 7, 2001
              Thank you Mr. Rosenthal,

              A big 10-4 Alan.............geeeeeezzzzee, if a person was a PI, why would they ask such a question? I hope bin Laden doesn't write in for assistance! Shouldn't we use a due diligence type of responsibility, inquire...at least to make certain, as PIs, we are not assisting a stalker ?

              Max Farris
              Southwest Intelligence Services
              P.0. Box 1032
              Edgewood, Texas 75117
              sisfe@...
              MEF/mf

              How about getting a signature and finding out who's asking before offering up
              services?

              Just a thought in line with what most agree is standard ethical, operating
              procedure?

              Alan J. Rosenthal
              Osinski & Rosenthal Investigations, Inc.
              302 Mercer Mall
              Trenton, NJ 08648-1309
              800-846-1580 Fax 800-558-6424
              New Jersey State Police PI License 6276
              New York City Process Servers License 980000
              <A HREF="www.Osinski-Rosenthal.com">www.Osinski-Rosenthal.com</A>
              HAVE YOU JOINED NCISS, THE ORGANIZATION THAT REPRESENTS ALL OF US? <A
              HREF="www.nciss.org">NCISS</A> Alan J. Rosenthal, Director, Region 2
              2002 SUPER CONFERENCE INFORMATION
              <A HREF="http://www.bombet.com/webschedule.htm">
              http://www.bombet.com/webschedule.htm</A>