Re: [infoguys-list] need advice for a parental abduction case

  • Cynthia T Schaefer
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2001
      Bill,

      My guess is that you are up against not just one woman, but a network of
      women. If the non-custodial spouse alleges that the father of the child
      is / was abusive, there are actually established networks of women who
      will help hide her and the child.

      Under the circumstances, I would check your client out to make sure that
      there haven't been allegations of abuse, then check all the relatives of
      the mother.

      Cynthia Thacker Schaefer
      Attorney Assistance, Inc.
      Dayton, OH

    • sisfe@vzinet.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2001
        Cynthia Thacker Schaefer
        Attorney Assistance, Inc.

        Dear Cynthia,

        Will you please send me a few Business Cards.......in the snail mail....and something about your outfit ?

        Also......please answer this with your contact numbers and e-address....weblink, etc., ok?

        Most respectfully,

        Max Farris
        Southwest Intelligence Services
        P.O. Box 1032
        Edgewood, Texas 75117
        903-896-4430
        sisf3@...
        http://www.infostew.com
        MEF/mf
        s----- Original Message -----
        My guess is that you are up against not just one woman, but a network of
        women. If the non-custodial spouse alleges that the father of the child
        is / was abusive, there are actually established networks of women who
        will help hide her and the child.

        Under the circumstances, I would check your client out to make sure that
        there haven't been allegations of abuse, then check all the relatives of
        the mother.

        Cynthia Thacker Schaefer
        Attorney Assistance, Inc.
        Dayton, OH