  • idahopi2000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      Over the past year we have been contracted to supply a great deal of
      information and our sources cannot handle the volume. So...We are
      in search of new vendors! Please respond PRIVATELY if you are
      interested in performing any of the following. I have included our
      average monthly volume.

      DMV - All 50 States 100+/mo

      Credit Reports - with FCRA release - 200+/mo

      Phone Breaks - CNA, tolls, etc - 300+/mo

      Asset Location - bank, stocks, bonds, etc - 50/mo

      Other work flows in too but these are the meat and potatoes. We
      would love to hear from you if you can provide reasonable volume
      rates and quality performance.

      Thank you!

      John Turner
      The Turner Group