GERMANY - LOCATE

  • Ian Withers
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2001
      Hi

      Re: GERMANY - Your Request - Infoguys List

      We are based in UK & Ireland and provide "Gateway" services to US Agencies
      for the whole EU.

      Please provide details, and we will be pleased to Quote on an Inter-Agency
      basis.

      The advantage of using Priority Investigations "US/EU" Gateway include:-

      No Language Problem - English Reports
      No Time Zone Problem - 24 Hours service
      Instant Credit & US$ Billing - paid into US Bank

      Kind regards

      Ian (D. Withers)
      NALI - LPIA - MPIA (USA) Member
      WAPI - UKPIN (UK) Member