Important List Announcement !

  • Bill Shelton
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2001
      Hello List,

      In the interest of trying to increase the quality of this list, I
      have decided to have all postings moderate . Myself, along with
      other prospective "quality assurance" volunteers, will be responsible
      for messages that get posted to the list. This means that any
      message sent to the list will first be reviewed by one of the
      moderators, and if the message follows the list's rules and
      guidelines, it will be posted. Otherwise, the message will be
      rejected. Again, this is in the interest of quality, and I hope that
      this will increase the quality of the list and provide a better
      avenue for list members to exchange ideas and resources.

      I would like to remind list members to review the guidelines at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/infoguys-list. These guidelines have
      been updated today and will be updated as needed in the future.

      Bill Shelton
      webmaster@...
    • William Elliott
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2001
        Hi Bill,

        Sorry to see that what you intended to be a self policing listserve turn into extra work for you and others.

        All the best.

        Bill Elliott, CII
        ELLIOTT & ASSOCIATES, Ltd. (GMT -7)
        http://www.prvt-eye.com