DMV

  • Privateinvestig8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27, 2001
      John Dunham Private Investigator
      Licensed by the New York State Department of State
      CPO Box 2933 Kingston, New York 12402 - 2933
      Office: ( 845 ) 339-4111 Fax ( 845 ) 339-4114

      September 26, 2001

      Hello,
      We would like to take the opportunity to inform all the
      members of this group that we offer DMV records in all 50 states. I
      am posting this due to the large number of postings I see daily from
      investigators requiring this information. Driver's licenses, vehicle
      tags and VIN's from all 50 states can be obtained for $ 25.00 for
      each item searched. Requests that are received before noon can
      usually be returned by noon the next day ( depending on volume ).
      Requests made in the afternoon can sometimes be returned by the
      following morning, if not the next day by noon.
      To take advantage of this service please fax your request to
      our office on your company letterhead. Your information will be
      obtained and faxed back to you. Once you receive your information
      simply mail us a check with a copy of the invoice. The information
      provided is current, real time information. Also now available is a
      50 state VIN search ( $ 100.00 ).
      Thank you !

      John Dunham PI

      .