[infoguys-list] If i can be of any assistance

  • Tracker044@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 20, 1999
      Please do not hesitate to contact me.

      Respectfully <A
      HREF="http://freesite.lawinfo.net/userpages/Tracker044.html">TCR
      Investigations Inc.
      </A>
      Troy C. Rupp

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
    • Tracker044@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 6, 2000
        <A HREF="http://freesite.lawinfo.net/userpages/Tracker044.html">TCR
        Investigations Inc.</A>
      • JWhise8725@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 7, 2000
          Do you know any service that can do nationwide crime check.
          Jack whisenant
        • Todd Tallman
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 7, 2000
            Shadow Trackers can, for a reasonable price. Go to their website at
            www.shadowtrackers.com. and check them out.

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 7, 2000
              Hi Jack !! Try this site as it can do the job -- WWW.FIRSTINC.COM They
              are in Conn and owned by a X_FLA law enforcement officer who knows his way
              around. Ive used him in the past and he is really good on anytning you
              request. Regards HEOPER@AOL,COM
            • Pryeyess@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 7, 2000
              • HEOPER@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 7, 2000
                  OK SOUNDS GREAT!!
                • Mike Coffey, Coffey Consulting
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 7, 2000
                    Jack Whisenant asked:
                    Do you know any service that can do nationwide crime check.

                    No such animal exists short of sending someone to all 3,000+ counties across
                    the country. Anyone who tries to sell you such a search is either (1)
                    scamming you, (2) breaking federal law, or (3) both. The nearest thing is
                    the FBI's National Crime Information Center database but even that database
                    is notoriously incomplete. Also, checking it without an authorized purpose
                    even by a peace officer, is a federal crime.

                    Whenever conducting a criminal background check, your best bet is always to
                    directly check the criminal court records in each county in which the
                    individual has lived, worked, studied, been stationed, etc. On top of that,
                    check each of those states' repositories (also notoriously incomplete) for
                    records in counties that you didn't check. Also, check for federal records
                    with the various federal courts (it is feasible though expensive to do a
                    nationwide federal check).

                    We are a licensed private investigations firm in Texas with access to county
                    and state records across the country. If we can be of service, give me a
                    call at the number below.

                    Regards,
                    --COFFEY

                    Mike Coffey, Coffey Consulting
                    mike@...
                    Fort Worth, Texas
                    http://www.coffeyconsulting.com
                    Voice toll free (877)HR FACTS
                    Fax toll free (877) 921-2108
                    Licensed by the Texas Commission
                    on Private Security (license A9420)
                  • HEOPER@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 7, 2000
                      Did you try my last tip on FIRSTINC.COM They are in Conn. and can help you
                      Im sure.