Re: [infoguys-list] Sureillance & Security Products

  • earl cross
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2001
      Roger,
      Please send me a catalog and price list and information on what is required to be an associate.

      Sincerely,
      Earl Cross
      Crossroads Investigations
      20285 Beauvue Ct.
      Leonardtown, MD 20650
      301-475-6847 (office and fax)
      301-481-5228 (Cell)

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2001
        Could you tell me where an investigative company may locate good software
        and or informatioin venues.
        George

        nais@egroups.com; piworld@egroups.com; pps@egroups.com;
        processservers@egroups.com; surveillance@yahoogroups.com