Re: Fw: inspiration in a time of tumult

  • ray_madison@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2001
      Tell it to Osama bin Laden.

      --- In infoguys-list@y..., "daviddarrow" <daviddarrow@i...> wrote:
      > I just thought I'd pass this along at this uncertain time.
      > -Dave
      > Subject: inspiration in a time of tumult
      >

      > My friends, far and wide:
      >
      > Thanks to the person who sent this heart-warming story to me. It
      feels especially appropriate to send it along today, as all citizens
      of this world react to and reflect upon yesterday's terrible act of
      terrorism. While we rage and while we ponder, we would do well to
      take a moment and remember that there are many people in this world
      who continue to do wonderful things. They do not attract attention
      (in the same way that we citizens are not aware of the times when
      terrorist attacks have been thwarted). But they continue making the
      world a better place, one person at a time.