[infoguys-list] Mags & Newsletters & Lists

  • Gary Cohen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 1998
      I have a section in my book (The Directory of Private Investigators)about PI
      mags & newsletters. I have the info on PI Mag & The Professional Investigator.
      Any others out there someone would care to recommend?

      Name
      Editor
      email
      snail mail address
      URL
      Price for how long & How many?

      There's also a section about mailing lists for PI's.

      Any suggestions? Please include info of where to go to sign up.

      Thanks!

      Gary Cohen Investigator || http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/5963/
      PFC Legal Investigations
      Mobile, Alabama - 334-433-A-SPY (2779)
      heatgain@... Member-SFIA, PII, PIN
      Chairman, Internet Committee, SFIA (South Florida Investigators Assoc.)
      SFIA - http://www.webcircle.com/users/sfia/
      Author-"Directory of Private Investigators"

      ----