Terrorist attack

  • feb1462
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2001
      To all law enforcement personnel.

      I send you my condolences on the passing of fellow colleagues in such an international tragedy. It is one of the most callous acts I have ever comes across. Working amongst the airport community here in Australia in Counter Terrorism First Response, I am also concerned for the safety of airlines and their methods of identification of passengers.

      I would be interested in being part of any newsgroups involved in aviation security or airport security/law enforcement.

      PSO1 FR Purkiss
      Australian Protective Service