EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION -- URGENT FLASH -- WASHINGTON

  • dberlin@icioffshore.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2001
      NOTIFICATION TO ALL ICI CLIENTS -- WORLDWIDE --

      URGENT -- URGENT -- URGENT -- URGENT -- URGENT -- URGENT -- URGENT ---

      Due to emergency circumstances in Washington, Investigative Consultants,
      Inc., cannot respond to matters at the present time.

      All telephone lines, fax, and DSL, T1 connections into our office in
      Washington are now taken over by the Federal Emergency Management Agency and
      the Joint Military Command Emergency Disaster Center.

      Please be patient as our servers are now off and are being backed up on tape
      for off-site removal so that our client's data is protected. Please know that
      all data previously sent as of 09/10/2001 23:00 HRS was already backup and is
      now secure and off premises.

      We will communicate with you as soon as possible, but ask your patience
      during this time.

      Most respectfully,

      (Message sent remote: PalmPilotV,)
      Donald M. Berlin,
      President
      Investigative Consultants, Inc.
      2020 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
      Suite 813
      Washington, DC 20006

      Phone: (202) 237-1500 (Live)
      Fax: (202) 237-8642 (Fax)

      For more information about our Terms and Conditions of Service, visit our web
      site at http://www.icioffshore.com

      NOTICE -- READ CAREFULLY

      This message is confidential and privileged and is being transmitted to you
      pursuant to the privileged communications doctrine of the attorney-client
      work product privilege. Additionally, all orders, emails, voice mails, memos,
      reports, etc., are transmitted to your office pursuant to the attorney-client
      privileged communications doctrine and the attorney work-product privilege
      and are done in accordance with our Terms And Conditions, found at
      www.icioffshore.com

      It may not be used or disclosed by any person other than its addressee(s). If
      received in error, please contact the sender. This message and any
      attachments have been scanned and are believed to be free of any virus or
      other defect. However, as with all email messages and attachments, you should
      check each to make certain that it is virus free. Investigative Consultants,
      Inc. is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from use of this
      message. Please contact our technicalsupport@... if you need
      assistance.