Re: [pps] Please Read

  • Frank Church
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2001
      This is a VERY OLD SCAM that has been going around for
      many years. If you are only just seeing it, be
      grateful and welcome in the club. It is known as "The
      Nigerian Scam" but can now come from anywhere.
      Expect to get a few over the years. :-)
      Regards Frank
      BTW DON'T get sucked in. It IS a scam.

      --
      Investigators (Australia) Pty Ltd and Process Servers
      (Australia)