Re: [infoguys-list] Please Read

  • Vaughan Cross
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2001
      Hi guys from New Zealand

      The message being commented on in typical of numerous scam letters received
      in NZ (as part of a worldwide bulk mailout) usually originating from
      Nigeria. Strangely enough, there are a a few mugs about that send their bank
      account details to the scamster thinking all the money is going to be
      deposited and find there has been a withdrawal instead. (funny that !!)

      Regards to all,

      Vaughan Cross
      www.investigationsnz.com